Thursday, June 12, 2008

Parmesan Chicken

This is one of my staple recipes I got from a neighbor in Riverton. She made it for us twice when Relief Society brought meals in for us. I got the recipe when we moved and now this is what I take in to neighbors when they need meals. It is quick and easy and is VERY yummy. Good comfort food and good for serving company.

1/2 c. mayonnaise
1/4 c. parmesan cheese
4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
Italian-seasoned bread crumbs (I like the Progresso brand)

Combine the mayo and parmesan cheese. Pat dry each breast with a paper towel so the sauce will stick to it better. Spread on each chicken breast then roll it in the bread crumbs. Place each breast on a baking sheet (line the baking sheet with tinfoil and spray it with Pam first). Bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes. Serve with pasta and spaghetti sauce. Double recipe if you need to serve more than 4 people (or an Enoch).

No comments: