Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Amazing Crock Pot Chicken

This is a newfound favorite at our house. Enoch raved about it. I got the recipe from a neighbor who brought this in for me while I was sick after having Savannah. It was as simple as you can get and SO good. I'm on the lookout for more good crock pot recipes... I'm finding that it's next to impossible to have a decent dinner if I wait until right before dinner to start cooking with grumpy children at that time of night. So, any good crock pot recipes you can share, I'd love them.

Put the following in the crock pot:
3-4 pieces of boneless chicken
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 8 oz. pkg of cream cheese
3/4 package of dry Italian dressing mix

Cook on low for about 5 hours, or on high for 2-3 hours.

(My friend's recipe says to serve over rice and that it makes great leftovers. I can't vouch for either of those thoughts. I didn't serve it over rice, but I'm sure it'd be good, and we didn't have leftovers because Enoch ate every last drop.)

1 comment:

Thelma said...

What an inspired sister in law you are! I was just thinking I needed a good crock pot recipe for next week when we're having our friends over. I'm looking for something simple and easily doubled and I think this is the ticket. Thank you thank you my heart sings!